Software License Agreement
- GENERAL: This license agreement between you and HeartMath Institute ("HeartMath") sets out the terms and conditions of your online access to the Smart Brain Wise Heart™ learning program www.sbwh.heartmathelearning.org.
- COPYING: You have full permission to download and copy pdf documents for use in your classroom or home, but commercial use, resale, distribution, or posting on another website is not permitted.
RESTRICTIONS: The limitation on the number of users that may access the Website depends on your license as follows:
- Single User: One seat for one individual.
- Home: One account for use by member’s immediate family. 1 "teacher" and up to five family members. Not valid for schools, businesses, or other organizations.
- Classroom: One Teacher and up to 30 students. Students can use program in school or at home.
- Multi Classroom: Up to three teachers with 30 students in each class. Students can use program in school or at home.
- Site: One school campus. Up to eight teachers with 30 students in each class. Students can use program in school or at home.
- District: Multiple school campuses. Up to 32 teachers with 30 students in each class. Students can use program in school or at home.
- TRANSFER: You may not sub-license or transfer the license to another party. It is for your use only.
- REFUND: You may cancel and request a refund at any time within 30 days of payment.
- RENEWAL: The license is valid for 365 days after first login. When renewing, you will receive a 50% discount off list price of the course at the time of renewal.
- COPYRIGHT: Software and website content is owned by HeartMath Institute and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any copying or re-distribution of the Program or any portion of our software, except as expressly permitted in the License Agreement, or in writing from HeartMath Institute, is expressly prohibited.
- WARRANTY: HeartMath Institute warrants that it has the right to license you to use this service. HeartMath Institute’s total liability and your exclusive remedy (unless otherwise specified by local law) shall be a refund of your license fee. Except as provided above, the service is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER HEARTMATH INSTITUTE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, NOR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE.
- TERMINATION: This License is effective until terminated (365 days from date of first administrator, teacher or student enrollment). Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any terms of this agreement.
- GENERAL: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at:
14700 West Park Ave
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Phone: (800) 711-6221 or (831) 338-8500 outside US)